Halloween sharing time!

Options
♥Faerie♥
♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
Did anyone take pics for halloween? Have any of how great you all looked in your costumes? Love to see them, I have some posted on my profile, I have found it to difficult to post them in the message! I love to see people dressed up, so please share!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    Did anyone take pics for halloween? Have any of how great you all looked in your costumes? Love to see them, I have some posted on my profile, I have found it to difficult to post them in the message! I love to see people dressed up, so please share!!!:flowerforyou:
  • SuzieQT
    SuzieQT Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I was little bo peep and my dog was a ghost! :happy:
    l_9567b351009246338b4c233b95e05fb6.jpg
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    How cute!!!!!! Love the bloomers!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I love the little bo peep - did you make it??

My son was a gladiator and my almost 17 year old was Hannah Montana!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    My 3yo was a penguin, my nearly 2yo was a chicken, my 6mon old was a turtle & my 28 year old husband was also a penguin. Couldn't tell the 3yo no when he begged him at the costume shop. LOL My camera crashed so I don't have any pics, though. :sad:
  • SuzieQT
    SuzieQT Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I love the little bo peep - did you make it??

My son was a gladiator and my almost 17 year old was Hannah Montana!

No I didn't make it. Unfortunately I'm not that crafty. I ordered it from buycostumes.com. It was pretty much the only cute costume I could find that wasn't too risque for work.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    Wow, can't believe you got your husband to dress up, mine would just die! He is used to me looking crazy though, its an every day occurrence! You got to have fun while your alive right!!!! :happy:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of pics in my profile, check them out!! We had a blast!!! :flowerforyou:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I just posted some pics on my profile! My oldest went out with his friends so I didn't get any pictures of him, but I got one of my 6 year old as superman, my 10 month old as shrek and the other pic is with my nieces (a cheerleader zombie, a unicorn, and ladybug) and my nephew (batman).
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Wow, can't believe you got your husband to dress up, mine would just die! He is used to me looking crazy though, its an every day occurrence! You got to have fun while your alive right!!!! :happy:

Oh, I had nothing to do with it. The 3 year old with big brown eyes & a pouty lip talked him into it. LOL I've been trying to get him involved for 12 years & nothing.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options

Oh, I had nothing to do with it. The 3 year old with big brown eyes & a pouty lip talked him into it. LOL I've been trying to get him involved for 12 years & nothing.

AH HA! That is the trick, have a kid to persuade him!!!:devil:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Once he sees a mini version of himself asking him to do anything, he's a push-over. I'm just terrified what the kids are going to talk him into once our baby girl can ask him for stuff. I'm going to have to take his credit cards away! LOL
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    [img/img]http://assets.myfitnesspal.com/images/photos/48/418/48418_4973.jpg?1225819349[img/img]

This is my first time posting a pic like this. I hope it works. I apologize if anyone has a weak stomach. I had a great Halloween and thought I'd share. There are some more photos of the haunted house I was in and a scream track on the people I scared on http://halloween.onrussell.com/2008.html.

:smile:
  • KatWood
    Options
    Ok that didn't work, any suggestions?
  • KatWood
    Options
    After reading up on how to post photos, I'll try again
    48418_4973.jpg?1225819349
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    IMG_0240.jpg
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    awww! a baby football! I love it!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    She was going to be a ladybug but I figure she can still be that in a year or 2. But how often can you dress up like a football!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    It is perfect! She's adorable!
  • ladymuaythai
    ladymuaythai Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    v5f1h9clh3sf.jpg
    Me 2 halloweens ago :innocent: