I'm LOVING MFP!

Options
Hello from Wisconsin!

I started using MFP about a week ago and I LOVE it! I especially appreciate the Android app for my phone and the "success stories" area! :) I've lost 7 lbs so far and am very motivated! My goal is to lose a total of 77lbs. My first MINI goal, however, is to get under 200! (26lbs to go!) I've always been big and I've ALWAYS blamed it on genetics. (See my "about me" to learn more.) It's different this time around!

Look forward to meeting you!

Cally

Replies

• 2burn
    2burn Posts: 32
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your 7 lbs!! That's awesome!! I'm new also and lost 3lbs :) Good luck on ur weight loss journey and on hitting your first mini goal!!
  • srenebailey
    srenebailey Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love this too, Laarien! Just started a few minutes ago. I was doing WW online tool, but finances cause me to stop using their program and my friend told me about this and it is almost the exact same thing...for FREE! This is awesome! Stay motivated!
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    7 lbs is AWESOME!!! Yay for you!
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    YAY! go you! I started using MFP a week ago as well, but have not yet weighed myself. Im nervous about it. I need to find somewhere that has a scale I can use as well.
  • lulu1962
    lulu1962 Posts: 210
    Options
    Hello Fellow Cheesehead! This a great site - you'll love it! Good luck on your journey!:smile:
  • KatriceMichelle
    Options
    Yes, this program is great! Lets stay motivated!
  • alexbowser
    alexbowser Posts: 322
    Options
    This is a great site, and it's amazing that it's free. I feel so much better about dieting this time, it's nice to have support and find out that other people have the same struggles I do.