Just a word to say hi.

Options
jpwarner
jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
hello every one,

Just wanted to drop in and let everyone know, I am still thinking of all of you, but just have not been on the site much do to being very busy. I have actually lost enough weight now, that I am able to play racquetball for hours every day, which I love. Even put a picture of me with racquet in hand. LOL

Every one keep up the great work and drop me a line from time to time.

John

Replies

• jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    hello every one,

Just wanted to drop in and let everyone know, I am still thinking of all of you, but just have not been on the site much do to being very busy. I have actually lost enough weight now, that I am able to play racquetball for hours every day, which I love. Even put a picture of me with racquet in hand. LOL

Every one keep up the great work and drop me a line from time to time.

John
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Good for you, JP! Keep on keepin' on!:flowerforyou:
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    I was wondering about you Good for you on the weight loss and life gain.

Heather
  • gynuwyne
    gynuwyne Posts: 132
    Options
    Thanks for the warm thoughts and the same to you too. You are doing so good.
    I also love raquetball. I used to play for two hours straight. I think I might have to get back into it.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Well done JP, you've done so well, you are a true inspiration :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!