Big and Beautiful?!?!

Options
Hello, I am new! I am crazy over weight but need to stay motivated to lose it. I am absolutely disgusted with my body. I was never really a big girl until I got into my 20's and now it seems like I just can't seem to lose any weight and I just gain and gain. Other then my weight I am compeletely happy in life. I really don't want to be the fat girl anymore.

Replies

• NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Best of luck on your journey!
  • tracyg86
    tracyg86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Best of Luck!! :)
  • SugaDumplin
    Options
    Welcome and glad that you have joined all of us here.
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place to accomplish your goals....just try and love yourself as is-- in loving ourselves, we can better achieve the change we want. Your body is amazing right this very second, even if you are carrying extra weight....love it. Honor it by getting healthier. You can do this! :)
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Send me a friend request if you'd like. :happy:
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you with us!! It won't be easy but we're here for you every step of the way....
  • Phornixx
    Phornixx Posts: 16
    Options
    Sounds like me, thin and athletic until the 20's and now huge arghhh. I am going to really go for it over the next 2 months. Great to have support from here. I know people who have lost a loit on here. Good luck.
  • muffintopteri
    Options
    Welcome!! I love MFP and you will too. Just keep checking in. If you forget or get discouraged don't drop off all together just jump back in and log in again even if you've missed days. The people on here are just encouraging and wonderful. One thing you might want to do is get a physical with some blood work. Have your thyroid checked, that kind of thing. Best to you girl. You can do this!!
  • BarriosLove
    Options
    Thank you to all!!! I am excited for this new jorney! All your words of encouragement really help!! Best of luck to you all too!!! =)
  • Tarah1357
    Tarah1357 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This website will definitely help you along! Good luck! You'll love it here!
    Friend me if you'd like!