Zumba

Options
I recently purchased the Zumba fitness game for the wii and ive been doing the 45min intermediate workout most days. However ive no idea on the amount of calories its burning - anyone have any ideas so i can log it or can recommend something else to log it under? Ive been doing it under general aerobics so far but not sure if thats under/over estimating what ive done.

Emma x

Replies

• tracywba
    tracywba Posts: 21
    Options
    I just got Zumba for the Wii. I logged mine under general dancing, but I doubt it makes that much difference, as it's still aeroboc exercise
  • lstrassmann
    Options
    My mother-in-law said that Zumba for Wii is really hard...what did you think...was it easy to follow.
    I have Wii fit plus and Jillian Michaels for Wii and I do love them both.
  • Victorian131
    Options
    I've been thinking of buying that! What is it like? I've done a few Zumba classes and loved them but there aren't any in my area now. I'm really considering buying this for my Wii.
  • emmalouise2011
    Options
    I find it very easy to follow tbh. Its fun and doesnt really feel like exercise as such. I intend to carry on doing this as i prefer it to any other workout ive done previously and with a vast collection of dvds, dance games and the wii fit thats saying something lol x
  • Victorian131
    Options
    Thanks :) I'll have to keep an eye out for it, sounds good x