Legs like tree trunks

Options
Ok so my legs arent actually like tree trunks but to me, they feel that way. I seem to have abnormally large calves and nothing i do seems to make them thinner!

Some one out there must know of some good workouts/excercises for legs? I just want them thinner!!!! Really, not too much to ask is it? haha :P

Replies

• 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ellz18
    ellz18 Posts: 1
    Options
    Heyy,.. you can't 'spot reduce' weight loss....... in other words you would have to lose weight all over to see a difference in your legs :(......... excercises focused on just your legs could actually make the muscle larger!
    I feel this way too sometimes about my bum but i'll have to lose weight all over if i want it smaller grrrr.......
  • marymoonpigUK
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain.... my whole family has bigger calves and thighs... just how we are built. My sister and I were joking that the only way we will have super skinny legs is when we have been underground (died and buried) for a full year!

BTW, my brother has cows not calves!!!!! His calves are huge - looks ok on men....!!!!!

L.
  • Leamac83
    Leamac83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    hahaha, i think i have cows!! haha, love that!! The thing is i have skinny arms and shoulders and then my calves feel like they are almost the same size as my thighs! Grrr! Its so frustrating as my top half doesnt match my bottom half...but i guess its my genes. My mum and aunts all have large legs.

If i find a solution i will be sure to post it! :)