2 people, 3.5 months, 85 pounds! (with pics)

Options

Replies

• jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    GONGRATS! You both look incredible! Your wedding will be so beautiful :)
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    :smile: Amazing .. Both of you look great :smile:
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    Great Job! You both look amazing. 41 lbs in 3 1/2 months is awesome. What is your secret?
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You both look awesome! You're such an inspiration! So much to be proud of....Congratulations!
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    WOW! Your guys look so awesome! Way to go!
  • 2burn
    2burn Posts: 32
    Options
    Wow!! That's awesome!! You both look amazing!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Great job you two! You will both look amazing for your wedding! Enjoy your new bodies, health, and lives together!
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    You both look so great. I'm so proud of you and you will be an absolutely STUNNING bride!!!!!!
  • CaraRadz
    CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You both look amazing. 41 lbs in 3 1/2 months is awesome. What is your secret?

Thank you!

There's no major secret to our weight loss... just hard work and complete dedication to the MFP program.

Today is my 105th day on MFP, and I have been over my calorie goal on I'd estimate only 5-10 days (mostly during a week I was away at a conference for work in January). I am at the gym 5-6 times a week, and I do a spinning class at least three of those days. I am also a firm believer in eating back exercise calories. I've been eating back the vast majority of mine all along, and it has really worked for me. I have an open diary, so feel free to check it out. I also pre-log as much as I can each morning, so that I have a game plan for the day and know how hard I have to work at the gym that evening. Oh, and lots of water... I drink at least the MFP-recommended 8 glasses each weekday (I struggle a bit more with water intake on the weekends, but I'm working on improving that).
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing thing!! And to do it with your partner is THE BEST!! GO YOU GUYS!!

And you both looks TONS younger!
  • Meag83
    Meag83 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!!
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! Great job! I agree, you're going to be a beautiful bride!
  • MrsSmith2010
    MrsSmith2010 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    This is an absolutely astounding accomplishment!!! Way to go, you two are amazing!!
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Fantastic ! great job guys !
  • crythreetears
    crythreetears Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome!! Great job to the both of you!
  • jjr123
    jjr123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You Toya look healthy and happy. :flowerforyou:
  • michelegbowman
    Options
    Simply beautiful.
    THe two of you should be so proud.

Thanks for sharing.
  • PaisleyLotus
    PaisleyLotus Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Good for you both! You two look amazing! I just wish my hubby would eat veggies! :0( Keep up the great work!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    "That is an amazing thing!! And to do it with your partner is THE BEST!! GO YOU GUYS!!

And you both looks TONS younger! "

I totally agree! What a beautiful couple you two make! Congratulations on your success and upcoming wedding! :flowerforyou:
  • Fertilegrounds5
    Options
    You guys look wonderful! Can t wait for wedding pics
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!