Halfway to my goal (with pics)..38 lbs down!!!

Options
briar_rose
briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
It's been a hard journey but surprisingly not that long ( I have averaged a 2 lb weight loss per week). I never knew I had it in me to lose weight but I have quickly realized that you need to give it your all and push as hard as you can and you will see results. The biggest changes I have made are:

-drinking 8+ glasses of water per day
-having home cooked meals the vast majority of the time vs. eating out or ordering in
-exercising 4 or more times per week (I have been exercising at home using EA Sports Active 2 or the 30 day shred). Also taking my baby daughter for walks
-not snacking at night while watching tv (such a bad habit)
-finishing my food diary everyday and being under about 85% of the time (everyone needs a treat every now and then)
-keeping my motivation at the front of my mind everyday (in my case my little girl - I want her to live a long and healthy life and not have to worry about her weight)

I was 215 when I started this journey in December and that was 6 months after having my little girl and today I am 177.2!! Can't wait to reach my next goal of 160.

Here are the pics:

mommyandsophie.jpg

ugh.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Picture063.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Replies

• ashonace07
    Options
    amazing! Keep it up! :)
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You are GLOWING GIRL!!! You look fabulous even with 38 pounds to go. GO YOU!!!!
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You are doing really good! Keep it up! Oh and your smile says it all in the last pic :happy:
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh.. you look so great! Your face especially! You look sooo happy and your complexion is glowing!
  • jlpdelorme
    Options
    What a difference!!! We are having about the same success. My start weight was just a little less than yours when I started and I am now the same weight you are. Doesn't it feel great!! I was surprised at how fast it came off to!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are looking fantastic. You also look like you have plenty of energy to keep up with that adorable baby girl now. Keep up the great work.
  • Cindylulu34
    Cindylulu34 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • bicksmaster
    Options
    You look Amazing!!! And you are just glowing with happiness!!! You Go Girl!!!
  • LadyScarlett77
    Options
    Amazing Amazing Amazing! You look wonderufl, and I'm sure feel GREAT! So proud of you!
  • chylom
    chylom Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow ! What A great job you have done !
  • TLMonroe
    TLMonroe Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!!! Looking great!:flowerforyou:
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! How tall are you????

L
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    You look great ! Congrats and your daughter is beautiful !
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! How tall are you????

L

thanks! I'm 5'6"..do I look taller? LOL
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • crythreetears
    crythreetears Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    great job!! You look good keep it up!!
  • maz123
    maz123 Posts: 63
    Options
    you look great :) Well done and you look so happy which is the main thing... well done :)
  • skinnyjamielynn
    skinnyjamielynn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing. I had my daughter 6 months ago, and my weight loss goal is 38 pounds!! Today is my first day on fitnesspal!! You have a great inspirational story! I have lost fifteen pounds on my own but I need a boost to keep going.
  • sparrow747
    Options
    you look beautiful! congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!