Motivation

Options
I am having a hard time motivating to lose weight
depressed jackie dan

Replies

• mfergie889
    Options
    Are you a member at a gym? Doing group classes like spin/pilates/etc can be really motivating and fun. My mother is a similar age and group classes have really been helpful for her.
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Sorry you are struggling ... I would be happy to be your friend...
  • sarsenault
    Options
    just deciding to lose weight is more than most people do. at first it seems like a pain, but i'm sure that you'll learn to love all this exercising, and learning new recipes for healthier eating will get you excited.

Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person's physical, emotional, and mental states. ~Carol Welch
  • myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Here is what helps me: I plan ahead my meals and recipes, I only put healthy foods in the house, I go to bed early if I have the urge to munch at night, I watch Biggest Loser (HUGE MOTIVATOR), I keep reading these messge boards as often as I can - that helps me alot, and I try to always remember "It will NOT happen overnight and that's OK!!" keep true to yourself, log every day, stay active (moving) and read, read, read the message boards.. You obviously want it, so do it!! you have what it takes :happy: