hola

Options
My name is Guido.
Just tired of being a slave to little debbie, too many sweets. I am a runner and my last two training cycles, I have added weight. I am at the point, that I need to make some changes or give up running. I am a slow runner, but enjoy it still.
I have two goals, 15 pounds and 35 pounds lost. I can tackle the 15 first.

Just looking for peeps, homies, amigos, and other folks to join in on this journey and to share a bit of their journey.

Replies

• geonote
    geonote Posts: 12
    Options
    Running is a great goal! Sweets are murder, for sure! Welcome here Guido!
  • DyannAlvarez
    DyannAlvarez Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hola Amigo... I ran - back in the day (and that would be about 12 years ago - and boy does it hurt to say it like that!). Anyways, I know what you mean about trying to run with the added weight. It's something I want to do again and had actually started back but I can still feel the weight when I run and I would just dread getting out there! So I'm going to reach my first goal - 30lbs - and see about starting to run again. Like you I've split my goals - 30lbs first and then 15ish. I should be pretty "smokin"' by then! But seriously, feeling sooo much better about myself at this point. "Smokin'" is really not the point at all - just doing the right thing is good enough! Good luck on your journey! There's so much info on this website you'll find it both amusing and helpful! :smile:
  • amjmomma
    amjmomma Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm a slow runner too, and I love it just the same! I'd be happy to be friends with you on this website. I think you'll really like it here. The support is endless and I feel like it really works! =)
  • hairspray74
    Options
    welcome, you or anyone can add me, I set similar goals, I have 60lbs to lose, so I have 3 20lb goals, I have one out of the way, and I'm almost 1/2 way through the second one!!!