Must be doing something right!

Options
carpediem3
carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
After talking to the doctor today, I found out the weight I THOUGHT was my highest...turns out was NOT! December 20 2011 appointment I weighed 239. January 10 2011 appointment I was a whopping 246.9!!! :noway: I didn't know because during that last weigh-in I turned my back to the scale. Surely I'm not alone!

I did the same thing today, my back to the scale. I sat in the room anxiously awaiting the doctor for 5 very long minutes. She comes in all smiles and says, "Did you look at the scale today?" She knows I'm not one to look. Naturally, I smiled and said, "Ah no, should I be worried?"

She kept smiling and told me I was down 14.3 lbs!!! She kept saying how proud she was, and I couldn't stop smiling!

My current weight 232.6!! I'm not excited about that number, more that my hard work is definitely paying off! I still have a very long way to go to get to my healthy range, but with a loss of 14.3 lbs in 12 weeks I must be doing something right!!!

Thanks for all of the motivation and support! :happy:

Replies

• kevanos
    kevanos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    great work!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Great job. I wish you nothing but the best on your journey.
  • cmbneeley
    cmbneeley Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    great job! it's so good to celebrate success along the road to fitness-- it makes the journey so much more enjoyable and it seems shorter that way.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    That's great news!! I hope you have a continued possitive journey!!
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    That's great news!! I hope you have a continued possitive journey!!

**POSITIVE - where did I learn to spell, yeesh!
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    Good for you!!! You're definitely headed in the right direction :flowerforyou:
  • L8dyluvbug
    Options
    good for you!!! thats awesome keep up the great work
    :)
  • anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is so awesome! I am scheduled to go next month. Hoping for similar results : ) Keep it up.
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great work!!!
  • Jerseygirl02
    Options
    Great job, keep up the good work!!
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the good work!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Nice job!!!
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! It just made me want to work that much harder! I came straight home and rocked the wii fit+! Y'all are amazing!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on that!
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Awesome! It is great to hear you are doing so well! Next time take a peek :)
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I have an appt in a month and I am hoping my doctor notices or mentions the loss, since I told him at my last appt that I was trying to lose. Congrats on your weight loss, that is really awesome! Keep it up!
  • healthyspark
    Options
    Way to go!!! Congrats!! :)
  • swiftgirls2
    Options
    Great work!! What kind of program are you doing?
  • lromero78
    Options
    great job. I recently joined this site and love it! All the success stories keep me going! Its not a magic pill, its real people doing the right thing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!