Any mommas out there?

Options
Momcharisma88
Momcharisma88 Posts: 94 Member
I am an almost 23 yr old sahm with a beautiful mini me who is my world and sometimes my (im not exercising today excuse lol). I just know there has to be a lot more momma out there and was wondering who all would like to become friends? We can be each others motivation!

Replies

• MelissaG36
    Options
    I am a SAHM of 3, started working out today in between chasing my youngins, packing & getting ready to move. Feel free to add my as your buddy :smile:
  • LeeBeeW
    LeeBeeW Posts: 100
    Options
    Hi I am also a SAHM with a mini-me and a son at school. I am 31 and get up before the kids get up just so I have my exercise over and done with for the day :)
  • michelegbowman
    Options
    I'm a single working mama with five year old twin cowboys, Will and Drew. Would love to join your group. Please friend me.
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Working mom to 2 girls, add me if you'd like! I will take all the motivation I can get!!! Lol
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to a 3 year old (aka someone who understands when you try to do a workout video and do ANY move that looks like a "bridge" a little one will be crawling under you, over you, around you and on you in no time) ;)
  • rhojoko
    rhojoko Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM also of 2 very active girls. I make time for exercise while they play, or take them with me in the wagon or bike trailer. But the food things a bit more tricky, I find.
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a mother to a handsome 1 yr old little boy. I usually like to try and work out early in the morning before anyone gets up and then a 2 nd time when he takes his nap. Would love to be friends with other mommas as well. :)
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of 3. I only have my youngest at home with me all day, my older 2 are in school.
    You can add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 3. You can friend me if you want.
  • kuhristeee
    kuhristeee Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm mom to a 6 year old boy, Dylan. I try to work out during the week after he's off to school and hubs leaves for work. And I'm so thankful for the peace and quiet time I get during the day!

All of you feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • natie73
    natie73 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi! I'm a SAHM to 3 girls. My 2 1/2 yr. old twin girls are home with me and my 8 yr, old girl is in school. Please add me as a friend.