Yay for little NSVs!

Options
robin0779
robin0779 Posts: 1 Member
I started working on my diet last November, so I'm going really slow and steady (12 pounds so far), but hopefully that'll be a good thing in the long run. Anyway, this morning when I weighed in, I'd lost another pound, which knocks me out of the "obese" BMI category and into the "overweight" BMI category. I don't know that I thought I'd ever be happy to be called overweight, but I certainly feel better about that than I did being called obese. 30 more pounds and I'll be "healthy"! :-)

Replies

• raezach
    raezach Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Slow and steady wins the race.
  • ContinuousEffort
    Options
    Congratulations on being "overweight!" hahahaha.
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Yay! good for you! That is my next goal! Can't wait to be "overweight!" :) Good job!
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    Well done! :drinker:

I'm still about 30 pounds away from working my way down to "overweight" !
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Steady as she goes! Good for you.

I've heard that people who lose weight more slower are more likely to keep it off.
    I've got this theory that a series of small changes will be easier to stick to than revamping all your food habits at once.

In times of stress we all revert to the familiar for comfort and If you make a couple of small changes at a time you still have some comfort mixed in with your new habits, and if you keep up a gradual progression your first few small changes will soon enough be comforting habits.

So keep up the good work!!!! Small changes over a long time can make a big difference.
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    :D:D:D:D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!