Shakeology 3-day Cleanse Anyone?

Options
debbyrae3
debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
I'm doing a Shakeology 3-day cleanse (started this morning) and was wondering if anyone is also doing this and if so how you're doing.

If you have already done so, feel free to share your results if you wish.

Thank you all!

Replies

• mysticqueen
    Options
    I wish I could afford it :(
  • havi7
    havi7 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Haven't tried the cleanse, but love Shakeology. I'm curious to see your results :)
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    hi i saw your post about starting today! I did it for 2 days, and lost about 4-5 pounds! In my case I did gain it back but I feel like the weight is going down better since the cleanse! Its comming off slowly! It not a hard cleanse and I would recommend keeping any exercise low key! I tried working out and was tired the 2 days plus the 3rd day and it got better as soon as I added more calories!!
  • debbyrae3
    Options
    I wish I could afford it :(
    I have a Team Beachbody coach who actually worked out with me to send me enough packets to use for the cleanse and ship them to me and I'd pay her for them. 9 packets cost me about $45 I think, so like $5 a piece, which isn't a bad price, I think. I mean, when you go out to eat at McDonald's you spend like $7 for a meal that will fill you, but also take your whole calorie allotment for the DAY in ONE meal, and also doesn't have the nutrients that Shakeology has.

If you'd like and don't already have a TBB coach, I can hook you up with mine. She's amazing!

If any questions, feel free to ask me. :)
  • debbyrae3
    Options
    Haven't tried the cleanse, but love Shakeology. I'm curious to see your results :)
    I'll post them. I weighed this A.M. and will also weigh again Thursday morning. 155.8 before the cleanse. So we'll see how it goes :)
  • debbyrae3
    Options
    hi i saw your post about starting today! I did it for 2 days, and lost about 4-5 pounds! In my case I did gain it back but I feel like the weight is going down better since the cleanse! Its comming off slowly! It not a hard cleanse and I would recommend keeping any exercise low key! I tried working out and was tired the 2 days plus the 3rd day and it got better as soon as I added more calories!!
    I probably won't work out at all. May try to do the 20-minute Turbo Jam workout, but will see how it goes. My energy actually isn't bad today and I haven't been hungry either, between the Shakeology and all the water I've been drinking. And (maybe TMI) I've been peeing like crazy!!! lol
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    My husband did it, but he was trying to train hard at the same time...not recommended. I like the product though, greenberry is my fave.
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Doing one in two weeks! Have my Shakeology ordered! A couple friends are both Beachbody coaches and have had great results with the cleanse!
  • debbyrae3
    Options
    My husband did it, but he was trying to train hard at the same time...not recommended. I like the product though, greenberry is my fave.
    Yeah. Everyone's told me not to work out (and if I do, to keep it very low key and stuff). I haven't tried the greenberry, but I'm using the chocolate.

One person I know just did a cleanse recently and was still keeping up with his normal workout schedule (including Insanity) and it worried me honestly. I mean, I do TurboJam, so I might be able to keep it up while doing the cleanse, but P90X or Insanity, there's no way....
  • debbyrae3
    Options
    Doing one in two weeks! Have my Shakeology ordered! A couple friends are both Beachbody coaches and have had great results with the cleanse!
    That's awesome! Please let me know what your results are, if you will!