HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
I am new to this and have no idea how it works. I have been logging my food and weight for a few weeks, but the website is new to me. I am interested in supporting and receiving support for our weight loss efforts. My biggest vice is weekends.. I bust butt during the week and come Friday, I get off track!! Could use some support and weekend ideas to keep me strong and working towards my goal!!

Replies

• bdtaylor2009
    Options
    Week ends are tuff for me to. Stay strong and stick with it even when you slip.
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You can do this and people are supportive on this site.
  • syates83
    syates83 Posts: 87
    Options
    I hear ya! Weekends are the worst! But I think its just because we aren't on our normal routine. Maybe if you plan your meals over the weekend and have everything ready you won't be tempted to get off track.

For instance...if you know you are going to dinner with friends, look up the menu/nurtition facts before hand so you know what you are getting yourself into. Also, eat a healthy snack before you go out to any parties...getting to a place with yummy food while being starving = disaster.

I'm new to MFP too!
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have issues with the wknds too as I generally take those day off from exercising. Hope you find what you are looking for on this site and welcome!
  • bellawomenswellness
    bellawomenswellness Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend! I have started to post Weekend challenges to keep us on course. A lot of us struggle with the weekends! Watch for "Clean Eating Weekend Challenge" . I post it again on Friday!
  • tree1984
    tree1984 Posts: 29
    Options
    Thanks everyone I feel this site will be a big help!!
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I have the APP on my phone and I find this really helps. I have no excuse not to log something, even if i'm out.
  • tree1984
    tree1984 Posts: 29
    Options
    How do I add goals to the bottom signature.... the part in green!
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm also new to the site and have the same weekend issues. Feel free to add me.
  • nrin04
    nrin04 Posts: 15
    Options
    Weekends are the worst....I know how you feel. Feel free to add me as a friend for support and inspirations.