Determined not to fail!

Options
Hi all, new to 'myfitnesspal' so just doing what they say to do .... SAY HI!!!! I've been on the Curves diet and didn't do so well, then recently I tried the Lipotrim Total Food Replacement diet. Now although I had a problem with cheating on that diet (which is strictly forbidden, not even some almonds) I realized that all I really need to do is just count my calories and eat low carb, low fat, high protein meals.

Wish me luck!! Sick of being fat...

Replies

• vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I find this site to be extremely helpful. If you stick with it, you will not fail :smile:
  • ekoorb907
    ekoorb907 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    good luck!!

You can do it!
  • VikTimH
    VikTimH Posts: 7
    Options
    Good luck and good outlook. Journaling your food and realizing the kind of food you thought was good and eat is key. I was amazed at what I thought was good for you really wasn't Hopefully you have a friend and/or partner that is helping and supporting you along your journey.
  • csm3
    csm3 Posts: 2
    Options
    Best of luck to you!
  • precious71701
    Options
    You can do it !!!!! Every time you fall, get right back up, because tomorrow is another day...I have been good for three weeks but there are some things that I have been craving and I am going to eat them this week...I'm going to exercise my butt off just to be able to eat them....Hang in there...If you are looking for support you are in the right place...

Good Luck!!!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Best of luck to you! This site has been very helpful for me.
  • BrianJLamb
    BrianJLamb Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Let's change the topic title from "Determined not to fail!" to "Determined to Succeed!" :wink:

This place really does help you stay on track. Sign in regularly, check out the forums, and make some friends. Becoming involved in your own process will keep you motivated. Congrats!! :happy:
  • skitchlu
    skitchlu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome - you'll love the site. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • USCEE77
    USCEE77 Posts: 50
    Options
    Hey Jen,

Those fad diets do not work because they will not change your lifestyle, so most people gain it all back eventually. I would recommend weight watchers because they promote healthy everyday foods and provide moral support. Or, maybe your should consider seeing a nutritionist. I thought I was eating healthy until I did a detox program with a nutritionist, she taught me to stay out of the center aisles of Trader Joes, and to avoid gluten food products. Ping me if you want to be friends, I will keep you honest so you do not fail ;-) Be patient, be determined and be true to yourself, it's a marathon, not a sprint.

Go for it!