New to Site :)

Options
I am brand new to the site as of a week ago! So far I love it!

I just had my first baby girl Feb. 23rd - even though I have already lost my pregnancy weight ... I was over weight pre-pregnancy and would like to get back to a healthier weight! I've got 64lbs to loose to be completely at my goal, but I'm starting small and shooting for 30lbs as my first goal!

I have three children - 2 Sons and 1 Daughter plus seven more (all adults) from marriage. So together, my husband & I now have TEN children! I was also recently married in June '10 so in the past year, I've had a lot of life changing events ... all GREAT!

Now it's time to get my weight & health back on track to enjoy all the upcoming events in our family!

I'd love to be on anyone's friend list that is upbeat and willing to be there on my journey and allow me to be there on your journey!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Pearcecat
    Pearcecat Posts: 68
    Options
    Ten kids!!..Wow, I'm impressed with your energy!. I have a goal of 28lbs at the moment aswell so feel free to add me if you'd like some support. I only started on MFP last week and I'm loving it. Good luck with your goal!!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    1st off, congrats on the baby..so far i have lost about 17 lbs in 3-ish months..stay focused, we are all here for the same reason, so i'm sure you will have nno trouble finding good people..i have about 40 lbs to go, so im on board with you..best of luck !! :happy:
  • pj05
    pj05 Posts: 18
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined today. I'm sure you will do great...you're already back at your pre-pregnancy weight :)
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE SOOOOO YOUNG, AND YOU HAVE ALOT GOING ON !!!! WOW. YOUR BABY IS BEAUTIFUL, AND I'M SURE YOU WILL DO WELL , THIS SITE IS GREAT. GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATULATIONS, RED