Looking for friends to join me on the journey...

Options
Greetings,
I sign onto MFP in December 2010, but REALLY started to utilize it to it's full potential a month or so ago. I am very dedicated to my goals and have found the more MFP friends I have watching over me, the more driven I am! I would love to have a few more MFP friends to join me on my journey!

Replies

• TheNewMe28
    Options
    Greetings,
    I sign onto MFP in December 2010, but REALLY started to utilize it to it's full potential a month or so ago. I am very dedicated to my goals and have found the more MFP friends I have watching over me, the more driven I am! I would love to have a few more MFP friends to join me on my journey!

Feel free to add me if you like!
  • stephbrooks
    stephbrooks Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me! Don't know how to add you! hee hee!
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    feel free to add me if you think we'd make a good team :)
  • lbfrueh
    lbfrueh Posts: 87
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I could use some myself that are more supportive!
  • Mutsie
    Mutsie Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey! (Feel free to add me!)
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!! Im always looking for support!!
  • A_shelton316
    A_shelton316 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • healthyspark
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm new to this site and just starting out.
  • jacquejl
    jacquejl Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same thing. I'm here for motivation, support and accountability. And, I make a great cheerleader! I'll send you a friend request :flowerforyou:
  • Aileen46
    Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I just started this past weekend, and love it! It's inspiring to see the progress of others. :smile:
  • bellawomenswellness
    bellawomenswellness Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the wonderful response! Great to have MFP friends to really push me to the max and not let me get away with any excuses! The more I put my intentions out there the more focused I am!
  • CBaumgardner7
    CBaumgardner7 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I know how you feel and could use some accountability also. :)
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I, too, love the give-and-receive support system on MFP. I will add you and anyone who would like to friend me is more than welcome too. :flowerforyou:
  • tammie_knowles
    tammie_knowles Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this site. I dont quit know my way around so please add me.
  • tammie_knowles
    tammie_knowles Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am new as well. Can you please add me? :smile:
  • bellawomenswellness
    Options
    I'm looking for the same thing. I'm here for motivation, support and accountability. And, I make a great cheerleader! I'll send you a friend request :flowerforyou:

Awesome! Just what I need. Well maybe a mean drill sergeant too! Hee Hee
  • ccagl7
    ccagl7 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am new to MFP, I signed up over a year ago but never used the program. I really need motivation, accountability. So any help would be great for me.
  • Mandi1968
    Mandi1968 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I joined two weeks ago, but my two friends who joined with me have stopped posting...I would love to have the mutual support!
  • bellawomenswellness
    Options
    I am new to MFP, I signed up over a year ago but never used the program. I really need motivation, accountability. So any help would be great for me.

Thanks! Just added you!