Hello - Another Newbie

Options
Hi Everyone!

I just joined literally minutes ago. I'm hoping this time I will stick to logging my food. A year ago I tried and only lasted a couple of weeks. I'm hoping this time I will be strong and keep going.

My problem is not exercising...it's eating. I'm a SAHM so a lot of the time I'm at home with one of my kids and if they snack, I snack. Portion control is also another biggie for me :(

I'm just so tired of being fat!!! I look forward to giving and hopefully getting support :)

Replies

• lijparsons
    lijparsons Posts: 258
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too (5 days), and I can tell you...I'm NOT a SAHM and I still want to snack whenever the kids do. It's tough. Hang in there.
  • ubabe1
    ubabe1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Add me for support!! :happy:
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Give your kids healthy snacks (fruits & veggies) and it will not matter if you snack when they do.
    Good luck!
  • jjl080809
    jjl080809 Posts: 23
    Options
    I am another newbie here too! Been on a weight roller coaster my entire life and ready to take control!

I don't know how to do it just yet - but feel free to add me as a friend too!
  • pj05
    pj05 Posts: 18
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate the support :smile:
  • maredarlin
    Options
    Welcome from one newbie to another. I hope you don't mind that I added you to my friends! I started my journey over a year ago (though I'm new here) and I'm still just learning/dealing with portions.