HIP HOP ABS WORKOUT

Options
I have been using these dvd's for a week straight, (had them a month though before starting them)
WOW! I really see a difference with how much tighter my abs are, this was without watching what I eat

For some reason though this past week I have been eating too much, the wrong food and ended up gaining 12 lbs!!!
So now, I went to the Fitness Pal website, and will be keeping track of calories, with that and working out, I sure hope I get in better shape and lose a few pounds,
will keep you posted

Replies

• cherylraposo
    Options
    I have been using these dvd's for a week straight, (had them a month though before starting them)
    WOW! I really see a difference with how much tighter my abs are, this was without watching what I eat

For some reason though this past week I have been eating too much, the wrong food and ended up gaining 12 lbs!!!
    So now, I went to the Fitness Pal website, and will be keeping track of calories, with that and working out, I sure hope I get in better shape and lose a few pounds,
    will keep you posted
  • NewLife08
    NewLife08 Posts: 9
    Options
    Is the workout worth it, i mean i want to buy it but i want to know is it fun?????????
  • KandJ730
    Options
    I have the Hip Hop Abs set and I do a DVD one day and I feel like I'm getting a good workout. I do the same one the following day and I don't feel like I'm getting a workout at all. I think it is fun, but it might just not be enough for me. I usually do a belly dancing dvd and a tae bo dvd and still want to keep going. I do like the Hip Hop Abs though, fun wise at least.
  • Skinnier_Me
    Skinnier_Me Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I do Turbo Jam and it is fun and works too.
  • natalieesmith
    Options
    Bellydancing with Dolphina is a hoot and really tones abs and hips.
  • HollyRose
    Options
    i was wondering how good the hip hop abs was! yoga booty ballet is great if you are just starting to get into exercise but it isn't too challenging if you have been getting in shape for a few months. it all helps though!
  • la_la2014
    la_la2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do y'all log the calories though?
  • Renb003
    Renb003 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Currently doing hip hop abs and I think as long as your REALLY engaging your core you'll get a good workout but if you get bored doing it over and over the same one mix it up and do an extra like the cardio groove