30 lbs down with pics!

julwills
julwills Posts: 286 Member
edited September 26 in Success Stories
I hope I'm doing this right...this picture was actually taken a couple of weeks ago but I really see the difference in my face so I wanted to share! As of right now I'm down 30 lbs from when I started MFP on January 3, 2011 but I think I weighed 10 lbs or more at my highest weight than my start but I stayed FAR away from the scales so I don't know for sure. I have a ways to go but I'm so thrilled with the progress so far. People are definitely starting to notice and now I really think I can hit my goal of 50 lbs down by my wedding on June 18!! Oh and my fiance is the person with me in both pictures :smile:

before.jpg

middle.jpg

Replies

• momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Great job!!!!! You can def see it in your face!!!!
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Looking great, lady! :)
  • CaraRadz
    CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
    *LIKE*!

You look fabulous! And I know you're going to hit that 50 pounds with no problem!
  • DRay64
    DRay64 Posts: 69 Member
    You look awesome and you can see the difference.
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Looking good! Keep up the good work!!!
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Wow you look Fab and I am sure you will be a gorgous bride! Congrats and good luck on the last 20, we know you can do it!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    great job keep up the good work
  • julwills
    Thank you everybody!!! I really wouldn't have been able to do it without the incredible support system I've found on MFP!!
  • You look great! 30 pounds has made a crazy difference - excited for you to reach your 50 pound mark! :)
  • mighty fine great job
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    I see it in your face, arm, smile!!! Congrats to you!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Great job Joey! The inspiration is such good tsupport for me! congrats! You still look marvelous!!
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    DeenaSteelerGirl Posts: 421 Member
    You look great ! Congrats. I am sure you will hit the 50 ! Keep it up.
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Congrats. Your man is a KEEPER!!!!
  • julwills
    Congrats. Your man is a KEEPER!!!!

hehe I agree, thanks!
  • maconk22
    maconk22 Posts: 18
    Good job. Keep it up. I am trying to lose for the same reason! :-) Wedding June 5th
  • julwills
    Good job. Keep it up. I am trying to lose for the same reason! :-) Wedding June 5th

That's great! It will be here before we know it!
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    You are ROCKIN' IT! Fantastic job!!!
  • 30lbs thats awesome.....i wanna try and loose 10-15lbs, before my wedding in aug.... its seems like only a little, but its seems like the hardest to loose.......
  • sassyray
    sassyray Posts: 30 Member
    Congrats!! You look amazing! I'm here for the same reason too - wedding date is August 27th! I refuse to go dress shopping until I lose 12 more pounds!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!