Sodium Question!!

Options
Let's just say I went 900mg over on my sodium today.. lol... anyway to counteract that?!

Replies

• SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    LOTS of water?
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    LOTS of water?

I was thinking the same thing!
  • michelletyler38
    Options
    LOTS of water?

I was thinking the same thing!
  • crazymom4
    crazymom4 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I was up 6.5 lbs this am!!! Baddest weekend lol!!! Shakeology cleanse today!! Who does that Omg 6.5 it's insane
  • michelletyler38
    Options
    I was up 6.5 lbs this am!!! Baddest weekend lol!!! Shakeology cleanse today!! Who does that Omg 6.5 it's insane

Did you go over on your sodium?! I just barely started paying attention to mine!! Why is weight so easy to gain but so hard to lose?! GAH!
  • crazymom4
    crazymom4 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Ih yea it wAs bad lol!! I also had a crazy night of Dri kin till like 2 am on Saturday for my Hubbys birthday!!! I was expecting it! Honestly if it's sodium a few low days and it's gone:) I always watch my sodium it's quotes interesting If I keep it Under 1500 I will drop, I don't have much to go before the sodium weight I was 127.2 so I find my weight fluctuates huge!!
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Some people seem to be more sensitive to sodium than others. I'm very sensitive to it - and not just weight wise. It sends my blood pressure up too! I try to keep it under 1500 per day.
  • kpipes
    kpipes Posts: 28
    Options
    So what foods do you recommend to keep sodium under 1500? And still taste good! :)
  • nicley21
    nicley21 Posts: 12
    Options
    I generally aim for 1500mg a day and keep to it. You can view my log if you would like for ideas :o)
  • jpiper1921
    jpiper1921 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Maybe Google low sodium food choices? Study, research low sodium options. You will get some good info this way. It'll be Google-riffic!