Help I can't find the link

Options
I know at some point I read some very interesting stuff on plateau's
Well I am there now, for the first time I have been stuck for about 12 days.
Would someone put me on the to link for the ways to bust plateaus?

Thanks

Replies

• gazellegirl
    gazellegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I know at some point I read some very interesting stuff on plateau's
    Well I am there now, for the first time I have been stuck for about 12 days.
    Would someone put me on the to link for the ways to bust plateaus?

Thanks
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    in the little search box, type in the word "plateau" and it will bring up all threads on that! There are so many good ones, so thought that might help get you to the one you might be looking for! Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    in the little search box, type in the word "plateau" and it will bring up all threads on that! There are so many good ones, so thought that might help get you to the one you might be looking for! Good luck:flowerforyou:

click on message boards and the search box is to the right top corner of messages!
  • SuzieQT
    SuzieQT Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/20343-how-i-have-avoided-plateauing-length-warning

This is one of the many very helpful posts by banks about plateaus just in case you couldn't find it with the search! Hope it helps!
    :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    You can go to the thread, and save in your favorites. I have all the good threads saved that way. Unfortuanalty I have had to go back again and again to remind myself it is a long journey.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    You can go to the thread, and save in your favorites. I have all the good threads saved that way. Unfortuanalty I have had to go back again and again to remind myself it is a long journey.

Like safe to your browser favorites? :ohwell:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I save some links on my blog that Mike has provided for us--that way, if I'm away from my home computer, I still have access to the links if need be.