29.6 lbs down...that's close enough to 30 right?

Options
godroxmysox
godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
Sooooo, I am down 29.6 lbs and have told myself I would be posting progress pics at 30 lbs and every 10 after that. Here we go...

The first one is me getting ready for the ugly sweater party in December [199.8 lbs] & the second is me yesterday shopping for a new outfit [170.2 lbs]. It's amazing how much more energy I have now =)

IMG_0890-1.jpg4566352_358-1-1.jpg

Replies

• itsgracia
    itsgracia Posts: 35
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great.
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    congrats!! great job!:bigsmile:
  • Sana1116
    Sana1116 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    congrats....u look stunning! your goals are so similar to mine! I hope i get great results like yours :-p

wats ur secret? lol
  • godroxmysox
    Options
    congrats....u look stunning! your goals are so similar to mine! I hope i get great results like yours :-p

wats ur secret? lol

This may come off as sarcastic, but I do not mean it that way....self control. Seriously; I know a lot of people that are trying to lose weight, but they keep falling off the wagon. It's okay to reward yourself every once in a while, but small portions.

Feel free to add me if you'd like =)
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! GREAT JOB!!! Thanks for keeping us all going with your pictures!!!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    good job :smile:
  • gooberr4
    gooberr4 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    awesome job! you look fantastic! halfway there!!! :D
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    That is definitely close enough!!!! Way to go. Your progress really shows. Good job!!!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I was looking to see how tall you are. You look fabulous.
  • amorales0625
    Options
    Congratulations you look great!!!!
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • new_me_9_67
    new_me_9_67 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great job. you look amazing.
    Way to stay with it and thank you for posting this i love hearing about other members' success stories and the pictures are very inspirational.

Take care
  • hellsbells1
    hellsbells1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Well done you look fantastic!! Keep it up :bigsmile:
  • angelajwms
    angelajwms Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Nice job!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done an amazing job in such a short time....what programme did you follow...
  • godroxmysox
    Options
    Wow you have done an amazing job in such a short time....what programme did you follow...

i've just been counting calories and going to the gym every day except sunday & thursday...also, kickboxing on wednesdays is way fun =)
  • godroxmysox
    Options
    AND SOME NEWS.....I weighed in at the gym today and I actually broke 30!!!! 30.2, woot woot
  • Sana1116
    Sana1116 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    lol no not sarcastic at all...jst honest! ofcourse discipline and self control are important in weight loss. you gota b able to say no to yourself and stop when you've had enough.....not wen u finish the whole plate! and ur rite its definitly easier said than done....I've been working on that myself! Thaaanks .
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO GIRLY!!! You're looking fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!