Does anyone have

Options
New Balance Pearl Fitness Heart Rate Monitor I have read good things on this one and thinking it might be my best bet but wanted to know what others think?

http://www.amazon.com/New-Balance-Pearl-Fitness-Monitor/dp/B003A0QEMU/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

http://www.target.com/Balance-Pearl-Fitness-Heart-Monitor/dp/B003A0QEMU/ref=sc_pd_gwvub_3_title

Replies

• kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I do not have this particular one, but I do have a HRM from New Balance that works very well. I got it last fall and use it all the time. I think it's a great brand for a great price. I say go for it!!! :drinker:
  • bethikabob
    bethikabob Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Yes, the N4 pearl...I LOVE it so very much lol. I wear the watch constantly because it's super cute and the HRM has been great. I got mine online from health check systems for $57--I looked at the one at Target to see the actual dimensions before I ordered it but I'm cheap lol.
  • imcanadianangel
    imcanadianangel Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks I think it will be the one I will get. It looks pretty and heard and read good things about it :) again thanks.
  • marrtini
    marrtini Posts: 75
    Options
    Is that one of the ones we were looking at that time we went shopping? We saw some nice ones. When I get some more money and things aren't so tight .. I might have to hook myself up with one.
  • imcanadianangel
    imcanadianangel Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This one target has this one and it cheaper one but it has some really great reviews! so thought it might be a good idea for us :)
  • ngr1973
    ngr1973 Posts: 334
    Options
    Does it have a chest strap as well or only the watch version?
  • Enny2405
    Enny2405 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    After reading this post I got onto ebay and found a HRM watch for AUD $7.60. Will give it a go and see how I like it before buying an expensive one. Will be interesting to see if I am burning the calories I am supposed to be. Thanks for the idea!