Does anyone else crave candy? Confess here!

Options
I'm not talking about the good chocolate squares or Truffles (although they are great too), but the "hard core" stuff that comes in bars, boxes and bags! Some of my former faves include: Good and Plenty, M&Ms, Cadbury Mini Eggs and Hershey Miniatures. What were your former vices? Fess up here (LOL) ...

Replies

• BrodiesMom2008
    Options
    peanut m&ms, chocolate covered raisins, sour patch kids, chips and dip....
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    I do ALL the time!!!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Lemonheads.
  • paniolo5
    paniolo5 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Peanut M&Ms, Snickers, Dove dark & this time of year, Cadbury mini-eggs - I can eat a whole darn bag in a day. Easter needs to be OVER!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I really only crave candy when I am in the presence of candy. It is so rare that I think about it when there's none around. A gift from God, I think :)
  • krishildy
    krishildy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Reese's mini cups.... Oh how I miss thee...
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Former vices? /hides

I just had a box of sour patch kids. I feel so gross now, haha - I went for a jog/stair climbing session to try and make up for it, but my tummy feels like a swamp now.

Also, since it's almost easter, cadbury creme eggs are something I have to use every ounce of willpower to resist. Doing ok so far though!!
  • tandroes
    tandroes Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    kit kats and shock tarts. although... i would give up candy any day to eat chips. lucky for me i have found popchips and i love them. 120 calories in 23 chips
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Plain M&M's.. been having a small handful of them on most evenings! :grumble:
    (I do love peanut M&M's too; but I buy those less often because I can do less damage with the plain ones!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    none of my vices are former! especially heath bars and sour patch kids! do little debbie's count? :blushing:
  • Brett_Alan
    Options
    Not much of a candy eater but lately I've really been wanting some reeses pieces I blame it on the fact I watched et the othe day lol
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    Oh Yeah Lol.. :laugh:
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    total candy junkie here! I still eat Hot Tamales and Snickers sometimes...they weren't the problem it was me eating them like everyday and wayyyy to much on top of not ever being active.
  • dfresh926
    dfresh926 Posts: 48
    Options
    Reese's mini cups.... Oh how I miss thee...
    hersheys kisses,snickers,and omg almond joy!!
  • Delaina1
    Delaina1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Oh my, I crave candy every single day of my life! Sweettarts, skittles, sour patch kids, milkyways, hershey's chocolate, ...It never ends.
  • mmasteller
    mmasteller Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ummm, pretty much any sugary candy. Mike & Ikes, Skittles, Airheads and now Easter is around the corner. I love Peeps, Cadbury Cream Eggs, and Jelly Beans. It's sad when I cave in and waste all of my exercise calories on these sugary snacks. I crave them all of the time though.
  • itsgracia
    itsgracia Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm a chocolate addict! My favorite is Reese's peanutbutter cups
  • amehrkens
    amehrkens Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Yep, candy is my biggest downfall! I don't crave anything but candy! I love resse's peanut butter cups, cadbury mini eggs, anything dark chocolate, my latest kick was chocolate covered coffee beans. Lucky for me I have amazing will power, I have haed a basket of easter candy on my desk for at elast the last month and I haven't had any. I also am very good at eating the a serving amount and being don with it. I am a very firm believer in everything is ok in moderation. If I deny myself what I am craving I will eat other things to try to stave off that craving and almost 100% of the time I end up eating what I was craving so I avoid the extra calories by try to satisfy the craving and just eat what I am craving. I realize this won't work for everyone but I it is what works for me!
  • Pineapples
    Pineapples Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I have to confess. Lately I've been guilty of it. Butter scotch hard handy.
  • kristenheet
    kristenheet Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    mmmm Reese's Peanut butter eggs!!! They are 170 calories though! :(