Checking back in

GTOgirl1969
GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
I haven't been on the boards much lately....I've been busy with the kids (Halloween and stuff, thank gosh I was able to stay away from the candy....mostly:devil: ), and trying to get some of my new articles published to earn a few extra dollars. Back on the program now...and I'm happy to report that I was somehow able to lose 4 more pounds without even trying really:drinker:

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    I haven't been on the boards much lately....I've been busy with the kids (Halloween and stuff, thank gosh I was able to stay away from the candy....mostly:devil: ), and trying to get some of my new articles published to earn a few extra dollars. Back on the program now...and I'm happy to report that I was somehow able to lose 4 more pounds without even trying really:drinker:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Welcome back and well done :happy: :drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Welcome back & congratz on 4 pounds!:drinker:
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    I find that if I keep myself busy that I don't think about food and eat less.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!