Why do I feel so down?

ExerciseGeek
ExerciseGeek Posts: 183 Member
edited September 26 in Motivation and Support
Im starting to really hate my body!! :cry:

A few month ago, after losing 2 stone, I was so happy with myself:embarassed: , im actually thinner now than what I was then, and more toned.

However, I still feel like im big, and when I look in the mirror i still feel big:yawn: !!
Im struggling to get rid of the fat from my love handles and my arms and this is depressing me. I try so hard at the gym and work out everyday:yawn: !!
Im not seeing results and im getting fustrated!?!:explode:

Anyone else in the same position??:ohwell:

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    u look the perfect size to me, do side bends for the love handles, use a gym ball 4 u arms is brill and they r dead cheap, u can also do loads of exercises with them, they were in sainsburys for about 2.99 pink ones:smile:
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    How you see yourself in the mirror is often skewed with reality as you tend to focus on the negative, be patient the self image often lags far behind the real way you look, and if push comes to shove msg me and we will work on your diet to develop muscle tone, you are in fat loss mode right now and with just 7 left to lose you are not really eating enough to develop good muscle tone.
  • Frankie_
    Frankie_ Posts: 10 Member
    have you tried measuring? maybe if you saw the inches in black and white you'd see how far you're progressing.
  • biggiwig
    biggiwig Posts: 76
    After looking at your pics I couldn't find any love handles. Your are very skinny. Maybe it is a psychological problem.
  • Brandzilla
    Brandzilla Posts: 51 Member
    be careful that you don't develop a body image disorder. It's when you start to pick on the bad instead of recognizing the good. It's so easy as women to always see ourselves as not good enough instead of being great and always improving.
This discussion has been closed.