Cinnamon/Cocoa Roasted Almonds

Options
aawh
aawh Posts: 96 Member
Just thought I'd share that the Cinnamon Roasted Almonds and Cocoa Roasted Almonds by Emerald are amazing!

I have been seeing the Cocoa variety for a while but was hesitant to try them because I just thought they sounded weird. I picked them up at the store today and tried one of each. I'm glad I finally tried them, will be great as a healthy sweet snack without a lot of sugar/carbs.

There were also some other interesting flavors, like Sweet & Salty and Chocolate Peanut Butter (I think this one might actually be a mix of the Cocoa Almonds and Roasted Peanuts).

Replies

• RMinVA
    RMinVA Posts: 1,085 Member
    Options
    Love the Cocoa Roast Almonds. Haven't seen the cinnamon ones though.
  • sandicapped
    Options
    Super yummy!
  • Sara1978
    Sara1978 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I love the cocoa ones. They are one of my staples to bring hiking and camping; portable, high-energy, non-melting, chocolatey goodness!
  • ms_april
    ms_april Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love almonds and they come in all kinds of great flavors (both sweet and salty). The cinnamon and cocoa are really good.
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I buy the Planter's Flavor Grove Cocoa & Cinnamon almonds- they are delish too! I haven't tried the brand you have though, so definitely going to compare next time I go shopping! :)