ABC Foods, A Better Choice

Options
clark114
clark114 Posts: 26 Member
Check this site out....www.abcfoods.net. A woman, who lives in my town, has her own website, ABC Foods, and it is based on healthy meals that can be prepared easily and quickly. The web site not only has a large selection of healthy recipes but can develop a shopping list based on the recipes that have been selected. Best of all....IT IS FREE!!

Replies

• LuRox
    LuRox Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Cool site, thanks for sharing...It's just what I need when I need something NEW to fix!
  • acdwells08
    Options
    Oh this web site is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing. I have been looking for a sight with recipes for healthy stuff but also stuff I can cook quickly since I work full time the last thing I want to do when I get home is prepare a gromet meal! With a 2 year old and a full time job I need something quick and easy! I'm new here so I'll be trying to be involved on the website here as much as a can!

Amy Wells
  • epj78
    epj78 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Great Website!! I'm so excited to see she focuses on healthy eating on a budget!
  • jclark051
    jclark051 Posts: 20
    Options
    Wow! Thats great, MOM!! Thanks :)
  • clark114
    clark114 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I made the Broccoli and Cheddar Chowder last night and it was yummy, only 205 calories for a cup!