STOP TAKING ALLI IMMEDIATLY!!!

Options

Replies

• bisky
    bisky Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Great post....any notion I might ever had of trying alli has disappeared. YUCK!
  • ladybb7
    ladybb7 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Omg! Who is crazy enough to take this?!
  • MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Hilarious! It does say a lot about our society that there are people who'd rather **** their pants than eat right & exercise.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I had a friend a while back that was all gung ho about taking ALLI, I never said anything to discourage her, I knew the side effects but figured hey let her find out herself. Well she took them for a couple days and suddenly stopped without ever saying why. My only guess is she **** her pants at least once :)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    OH man that was awesome. I had a fleeting thought of taking that pill, but I knew that was the side effect..if it blocks your fats, it's got to escape somehow. I've never done fad diets or pills or anything...and this is why, I don't want to **** my pants in public, I don't think it would be a fun thing to do :noway:
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    ok, so a lot of stuff you said is true. however, and this is a big however...

they don't claim that it's a miracle weight loss drug. they don't say take it and lose weight without doing anything else. they say that taken in combination with a healthy diet and an exercise program that it can assist your weight loss efforts. they recommend that no more than 30% of the calories from a meal be derived from fat to avoid the side effects. they advocate losing 1-2 pounds per week (just like any sensible diet plan), but by taking their product you could block some of the fat you eat from being absorbed, thus giving you 1 additional pound of loss.

hmmm... losing 1 additional pound doesn't sound like a miracle. i've taken it in the past and stand by it. i never had the side effects because i watched what i ate and stayed within their guidelines. if i knew my meal was going to be higher in fat, i simply didn't take it with that meal. now that i'm changing my eating habits for life, i plan to take it again. every little bit helps.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I seriously laughed NON-STOP reading that.
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    O.M.G. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I shat myself laughing! Who needs alli :-)
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I had a friend a while back that was all gung ho about taking ALLI, I never said anything to discourage her, I knew the side effects but figured hey let her find out herself. Well she took them for a couple days and suddenly stopped without ever saying why. My only guess is she **** her pants at least once :)

hahahahahahahaha.... I would do the same thing... just sit back and wait for the... um... fireworks?! LOL
  • leslielove
    leslielove Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    To the OP, can you provide the link to the article/blog?
  • BlueEyedTwin333
    Options
    To the OP, can you provide the link to the article/blog?

http://www.poopreport.com/Consumer/alli_side_effects.html
  • ginnyroxx
    ginnyroxx Posts: 763
    Options
    I shat myself laughing! Who needs alli :-)

LMAO!
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Lol . . . Funniest . . . Post . . . . . Ever!!
  • dagza
    dagza Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Excellent post.

The scariest thing about this for me is there are people out there who think censored swear words are more offensive than what this product does!
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Thanks for my Monday laugh!! Your take on their marketing statements just made my day!!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    If people really think this is a great way to lose weight, can I also recommend having your gall bladder removed as a 'diet treatment"? It has basically the same effect but there's no quitting if you change your mind. :laugh:
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Wow!thanks for the update.Amusing too!
    jane
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I love this post, you made me laugh! But not so hard I s**t my pants :laugh: :wink: :tongue: :drinker:

Your marketing is not nearly as frou frou as the "undigested fat is not harmful" (in a sing-song voice)

Sad though, people would rather take a pill that makes them s**t when they eat like s**t.
  • BecLee
    BecLee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I laughed and gagged the whole time while reading that. So funny, I am just glad I was not eating pizza, though it would have been a good deterrent to turn me off it fast, lol.