New to MFP not new to weight struggles

Options
I just started using this site about five days ago and I think that it is really fantastic! I have had some quick success which is awesome and super motivating. This is the second time that I have lots of weight to lose. I have struggled with weight issues my whole life and lost about 70 pounds 6 years ago using a weight loss program similar to this. I felt fantastic and never thought that I would allow myself to gain all of that weight back (and more) but I did. Life does that I guess. At least now I know that it can be done. I know that soon my quick weight loss will slow down and it is then that I will really need extra motivation. I am lucky to be going through this struggle with my best friend, I know that she will help motivate me on when needed and vice versa! I love the support of the MFP community and I appreciate the opportunity to share my story and my struggle!

Replies

• timeforachange2011
    Options
    I am new to the site too! I just started today. I am finding this site much more user friendly than other programs I've tried before! I am almost finding a lot more support here. Please feel free to add me and we can support each other through this journey!!!
  • kderr1979
    Options
    Thanks! I have no real idea how to do that so if you want to add me that would be great!
  • hairspray74
    Options
    Hi and welcome, you'll love it here, you or anyone can add me!!!