Another newbie looking for accountability buddies

Options
Hi everyone, 30yr old female from Australia here. I've only been on MPF for roughly 2 weeks but have really enjoyed tracking and going to the forums for additional motivation. I've got a fair bit of weight to shift and need some accountability buddies to join me on this journey.

Replies

• hairspray74
    Options
    Hi and welcome, you'll love it here, you or anyone can add me, my sister shellyp3, or my cousin mistletoes71!!!
  • breadlittle
    Options
    Hi, I'm newer than you, just joined today. I'm 31 and need to lose at least 20 lbs.
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Don't throw another shrimp on the barbie! Never mind, my niece who has been in Australia for the past two years didn't find that funny either! But feel free to add me... Day 176 for me (though officially 105 because I somehow didn't log in one day) and I couldn't be happier with MFP and the community at large (no pun)
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Melbourne :) there are a few Aussies on here. I have been using this site for a while now and it is fantastic, has helped me to lose nearly 20kg!!
  • aanddplusoanda
    aanddplusoanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 23 and also would like some accountablilty and encouragment. :)
  • ollyollyolly
    ollyollyolly Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your responses guys... really appreciate it! ;-)
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    sent you a friend request
  • thedons
    thedons Posts: 41
    Options
    hello from canada. im fairly new also maybe a couple of weeks now for me. i dont have any friends other than my girlfriend & her fiance who got me hooked on this wonderful site so feel free to add me. i'd love to have more friends to share inspirations & encouragement with.
  • amandatechie
    Options
    Welcome everybody I am on my 1st week on here and am about to go and weigh in on Wednesday. I would love to give encouragement and advice, anyone can add me as a friend, and I will accept. Once again, Welcome :bigsmile:
  • poohpasmommy
    Options
    I'm a newbie as well... it's only been about 30 minutes since I joined the site. :) I am from California, 36 years old, mom of 2, husband of a great guy. Want to lose weight so I can keep up with all three of them... :) I also need accountability buddies. I get sidetracked easy...

Thanks in advance for the help. Feel free to send friend requests (is that how we do it on here?).
  • sparkles75
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm a 35 year old from sunny Queensland, Australia and I would love to be able to share motivation and accountabilty with you all as well. I've been on MFP for 10 days and i'm loving how easy it is to use and being able to share stories and support with you would be great. Feel free to add me :)
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend also! I have a fair bit of weight to lose myself!
  • JMRGrant
    JMRGrant Posts: 67
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm on day 50 and have lost 21 lbs! Ya'll (yep I'm from Georgia just like Scarlett) stick with it and keep up with your food and excerise log - it makes a BIG difference (I'm proof). I just bought pants in the "regular" store instead of the "big" girl store (first time in more years than I care to admit). Ya'll feel free to friend me - I can use all the support I can get and I'm willlng to give as good as I get.