I just have to say...

Jackie_W
Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
When I was at my heaviest 2 months ago, I couldn't even wrap my bath sheet round me, it was around 2-3 inches too small!
Today, I had a shower after work, grabbed the same towel, and wrapped it - absent mindedly around my body, and guess what??? IT FITS - with an overlap all the way down !!!!
I'm soooooo happy :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Hugs to all you guys for keeping me on track even when I wanted to eat all evening - thank you all sooo very very much:flowerforyou: :love: it felt real good wrapping that towel round me, I walked around the house shouting 'IT FITS, IT FITS' :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    When I was at my heaviest 2 months ago, I couldn't even wrap my bath sheet round me, it was around 2-3 inches too small!
    Today, I had a shower after work, grabbed the same towel, and wrapped it - absent mindedly around my body, and guess what??? IT FITS - with an overlap all the way down !!!!
    I'm soooooo happy :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Hugs to all you guys for keeping me on track even when I wanted to eat all evening - thank you all sooo very very much:flowerforyou: :love: it felt real good wrapping that towel round me, I walked around the house shouting 'IT FITS, IT FITS' :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    I had that same issue & the day I realized that the towel fit, I ran out of the bathroom yelling at my husband. LOL I'm lucky he stays around some days. Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    I haven't tried that yet because I'm so used to it not fitting---hmmmm.... now can't wait until tomorrow morning!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Woohoooooooo Cyber!!!!!!!
    You ROCK!!!!!!!!!

snoopyDance-1.gif
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Way to go!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    LOVE LOVE LOVE that feeling, well done! :drinker:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Picture001.jpg
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    I was the same way when I figured out that my towel would finally wrap around me one day..I had to call everybody n tell them they all thought I was silly but its a big step when u can do that..Congrats keep workin on it..U can do it...:smile:
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    congrats to both of you!!!!!!!!!!! how exciting!!!!:flowerforyou: is it just me or is that flower person's blinking a little much? i never remember it blinking that much before? lol:noway:
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Way to go!! :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Picture001.jpg

how'd you get that pic of me, marla? LOL too cute!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    congrats to both of you!!!!!!!!!!! how exciting!!!!:flowerforyou: is it just me or is that flower person's blinking a little much? i never remember it blinking that much before? lol:noway:

Call me kooky-- but I never noticed it blink, either-- now that ya mention it. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ACastle1
    ACastle1 Posts: 101
    That is awesome! Congrats!!
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member

Call me kooky-- but I never noticed it blink, either-- now that ya mention it. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

*phew* i'm glad it wasn't just me going nuts!:ohwell: :tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!