Exercise TV

sabrinamary
sabrinamary Posts: 8
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hi All. I'm new to MFP. I've only been doing it for a week but have full intentions of sticking it out and staying accountable. Just wanted to share a link which a lot of you may already be in the know about. I came across Exercise TV and I am absolutely in love with it! A lot of my problem is dragging myself out and about after working all day. With this online workout I need to make it as far as my basement, and for that, I don't have excuses for. I'm currently on day 6 of their 30 day workout plan and am hoping to see some good results by the end of it. They have TONS of different workouts and many of them are only about 20 minutes...which I'm sure most of us have especially if it means doing it in your own home. Check it out and hope you find it as useful as I have.

http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-plans/

Replies

• I just went to the site and it is amazing thanx. i think i will incorporate them into my workout schedule everyday. Thanx.:happy:
  • And there is more than just the 30 day workout plan too.....that's just the one I'm following. Poke around and there is tons to see! Good luck and enjoy :)
  • jenhduncan
    jenhduncan Posts: 13 Member
    I like! Thanks :)
  • ExerciseTV is Amazing!!! I tried the Belly Dancing and it was a blast!
This discussion has been closed.