Hello

Options
yea I'm here, I have too much to lose and already I'm wanting to quit

I have been losing good -but wanted to get into an eating programe and exercise routine and I have GAINED almost 10lbs in one week!

makes me want to be sick

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I need to get this weight off - but I dont feel like being depressed all thhe time b/c of tryign harder and gaining!

Replies

• AtlantisFish
    Options

I have been losing good -but wanted to get into an eating programe and exercise routine and I have GAINED almost 10lbs in one week!

makes me want to be sick

I need to get this weight off - but I dont feel like being depressed all thhe time b/c of tryign harder and gaining!
  • theinfamouswho
    Options
    Greetings to all. I am new to this website but so far like it. I hope to lose 25 lbs by next April. I am 5 ft. tall and weigh 139 lbs. I am 46 years old, a mom of 6 kids ages 25 to 14. My oldest lives in Oregon with her husband and two daughters ( one is still waiting to be born in March). The rest are still at home and we love them. They are a lot of fun!
    We are also a Christian family. The Lord has seen us through many trials. We are what we are because of Him and we are thankful for Him so very much.
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options

makes me want to be sick

You just took the first step to becoming the new you! You can do this:flowerforyou:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Greetings to all. I am new to this website but so far like it. I hope to lose 25 lbs by next April. I am 5 ft. tall and weigh 139 lbs. I am 46 years old, a mom of 6 kids ages 25 to 14. My oldest lives in Oregon with her husband and two daughters ( one is still waiting to be born in March). The rest are still at home and we love them. They are a lot of fun!
    We are also a Christian family. The Lord has seen us through many trials. We are what we are because of Him and we are thankful for Him so very much.

Welcome:flowerforyou: Sounds like you are on the right track and I do agree that God is bigger than any battle we face...even weightloss:happy:
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Glad you join this site you are going to love it here. There are so many helpful tools for you to use. I especially like the recipe section. Everyone is so helpful..Good luck JoAnn
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Glad you're here! Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

makes me want to be sick

hang in there kiddo! Get some good restful sleep tonight and tomorrow morning is a fresh new day.... our attitude often determines our actions...... :flowerforyou:

you can DO THIS!!:drinker: