New to MFP

Options
Hello my name is Dani and im 20. Im looking for people around my age for motivation and support. Thanxz and have a good nite. :smile:

Replies

• 001evy
    001evy Posts: 2
    Options
    Welcome!! Today is only day 5 active for me but I am finding it very helpful and am learning alot about the food I eat every day which is not making me happy at all :mad: but I have had a weight issue all my life and am really hoping this works this time. Good Luck!:bigsmile:
  • misrical
    misrical Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just stick with it and you will see a difference, there are so many helpful people here, if you have a question don't hesitate to ask.
  • mkum10
    mkum10 Posts: 21
    Options
    welcome today is my 25th day and so far i have lost 11 lbs. there are some great people here with even better words of encouragement. feel free to add me if you want.
  • ptricka
    ptricka Posts: 6
    Options
    If you want to make it happen, it is there for the taking, reach out and grab it, it is yours to take. :flowerforyou:
    Remember we didn't put the weight on overnight so it won't come off overnight. :huh:
    Put the effort in and work the program- It works!!! :bigsmile:

3486353.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Rodneymc4
    Rodneymc4 Posts: 62
    Options
    Welcome :smile: :smile:

I've been here one week and I love this site. If your goal is weight loss and fitness, you are at the right place.