What is the best Wii fitness game?

Options
Today while I was at Wal-Mart I was looking at the Wii games looking for something fun to do and burn calories but theres just so much to choose from. I have heard good things about the zumba but looks like the Gold's gym might be good too or the Biggest Loser one or the new country dance one ohhhhh theres just too many opitions!!! What is your favorite?

Replies

• TAMMY_76
    TAMMY_76 Posts: 199
    Options
    This isn't a fitness game per say but wii just dance burns so many calories...the other day I played it and burn 408 calories in 35min. And this is accurate cause I have a heart rate monitor with chest strap..plus it's so fun u don't realize how many calories u burn till ur done
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    bump.
    I just got Wii Fit Plus and Just Dance 2. I havent tried the wii fit cuz the batteries died but I did like Just Dance 2.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Wii Fit Plus, obviously is the best. It's got so much going on.
    Aside from that, I really like the Jillian Michaels Ultimatum games. There's like three, and they're all crazy intense.
    My mom has the Zumba one and says it's kinda lame.
  • spoiledwifenikki
    Options
    wii boxing kicks my butt I play it alot so far I'm undefeated except one which is my husband but that is my goal to kick his butt in his own game!!
  • heatherhart
    heatherhart Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have zumba but i wish i bought just dance 2.
  • jmminmn
    jmminmn Posts: 28
    Options
    I have Zumba & Just Dance - I like both!
  • rjnandjosh
    rjnandjosh Posts: 168
    Options
    I do Wii fitness plus and I just purchased the biggest loser and zumba
  • LacieLamp
    LacieLamp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I just have the wii fit (original) not plus should i buy the newer one? Maybe I should just get a kinect?
  • ValerieMomof2
    ValerieMomof2 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I enjoy Zumba and LOVE LOVE LOVE the Biggest Loser, mainly because you can really personalize it. I also have Wii Active and have heard great things about Wii Active II. The Golds Gym one is good too, but by far, The Biggest Loser gives me the best workout
  • hush7hush
    Options
    I just have the wii fit (original) not plus should i buy the newer one? Maybe I should just get a kinect?

The newer one really isn't different.
    There's a couple new games.
    It adds calories.
    And is more multi-player friendly.
  • hush7hush
    Options
    I enjoy Zumba and LOVE LOVE LOVE the Biggest Loser, mainly because you can really personalize it. I also have Wii Active and have heard great things about Wii Active II. The Golds Gym one is good too, but by far, The Biggest Loser gives me the best workout

I'm thinking about buying the Biggest Loser.
  • shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    jmo but Wii Active "more workouts" is THE best if you really want a good workout!
  • theresnoeggs
    theresnoeggs Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Get the Golds Gym Cardio Workout! It is mostly boxing but is great for letting out the frustrations for the day, as well as getting a good burn if you do the footwork. I usually burn between 175-225 for a half hour on it. ;) WAY more than I do on the Fit Plus.

Or EA Active! I always get a great burn on that as well!! And it includes a great amount of strength. ;)
  • CatseyeHardcast
    CatseyeHardcast Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My Kids got me playing Just Dance 2 last night. Not only was I getting a good workout but I was laughing so hard. Good fun
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I have Just Dance & Just Dance 2. It can be as good a workout as you make it. I'd love to try the Zumba though!