Having a Weight Loss Contest at work...I work for the best c

Options
So we started a weight loss contest at work with a $400.00 winners reward! I worked for the best catering company in town. There's a bakery and 5 star kitchen right outside my office door. Most of us ladies that have worked there have put on a 5-10 pounds a year and most of us have been working there 5 or more years. We started last Thursday with the first weigh in and had to all pn a fabulous cocktail party for Dillards that evening. The menu always seems do be appetizers that are bit size and they just hop into your mouth effertlessly. We all did fairly good! Chewing gum helps. The $400.00 reward seems to be helping the most.
I arrive to work in the morning and there is beef tenderloin smoking on the grills and the whole place smells like a steak house. Then I have to work past the bakery to clock in!
I love food and have little will power. Any suggestions will help!!!

Replies

• sherylhs
    sherylhs Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Buy lots of gum. LOL Good luck. I have always had good success with work weigh loss contests the paid cash.

Good Luck!!
  • BunnybeeJG
    BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    luna bars and special k shakes is what helps me.. they even have mini lunas with less calories ... the nuts over chocolate one kinda tastes similar to a snickers i guess .. mondo tasty
  • ElliMC
    ElliMC Posts: 53
    Options
    Hi! I'm starting my diet tomorrow too. A friend suggested hypnotracks, have downloaded a few. Really hope it works as I work in catering too and I know how tempting those little appetisers can be! :wink: Since starting 4 years ago I've put on 17 pounds!
  • donnatan
    donnatan Posts: 3
    Options
    Nice to meet a fellow caterer @ElliMC. Thanks for all the suggestions!