Does anyone else crave candy? Confess here!

Options

Replies

• Tifiney_Rey
    Tifiney_Rey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'd say it's more of what DON'T I crave. If I could have a bag of candy every night or close to without negative affect to my body I'd be all over it!!!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    reeses mini cups, the almond joy pieces, but my WORST craving is reeses fast break bars... just thinkin about it my mouth starts watering. lol.
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Lemonheads.

I LOVE Lemonheads!!
  • Doberwomann
    Options
    Oh I do all the time x got a real sweet tooth x thats why im so bloody fat lol xxx its just a habit we have to try and break I suppose xx
  • ColeyCannoli
    Options
    If it has chocolate and peanut butter, I'm all over it lol. I crave chocolate all the time! The bad kind of course. And like many have said: it's cadbury egg time! Ack!
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My favs are Reese's Peanut Butter cups (anything with PB really!). The bags of candy with individual sized Kit Kats, Coffee Crisp, Smarties and Aero bars. Also chocolate almonds. Man, I am making my mouth water.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    no candy cravings anymore .. yay!
    but when i was still craving the stuff... it was mikes n ikes.. YUM!
  • mrsblair84
    Options
    3 musketeers...esp the dark chocolate ones with the mint in the middle. And I love the Lindor truffles...extra dark chocolate.
  • Swilson87
    Swilson87 Posts: 139
    Options
    Just posted something about this earlier. My students and I had a food talk, and I let the know that I don't eat veggies (at all), VERY VERY SELDOM eat candy, and will only eat ice cream out of a cone.......yes I just might be from another planet....lol
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You are so funny, Wilson! Beam me up to that planet, please!
  • monkeybelle83
    monkeybelle83 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter M&M's and See's Candies are my weaknesses.... and I have a box of See's sitting on my desk that I am resisting!
  • DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo
    Options
    Just posted something about this earlier. My students and I had a food talk, and I let the know that I don't eat veggies (at all), VERY VERY SELDOM eat candy, and will only eat ice cream out of a cone.......yes I just might be from another planet....lol

I dont do fruit....I do not like candy... AND I can't get enough veggies...CAKE is my weakness... but honestly since I cut sugar out of my diet a few months back, Ive had maybe ONE craving and that was during menstruation
  • berniemay
    berniemay Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Reese's mini cups.... Oh how I miss thee...

There was a time I could eat a whole bag in a single day!! I can't stop once I start.
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    I'm currently obsessed with the Snickers Peanut Butter Squares. I crave them pretty much, everyday.
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I'm not talking about the good chocolate squares or Truffles (although they are great too), but the "hard core" stuff that comes in bars, boxes and bags! Some of my former faves include: Good and Plenty, M&Ms, Cadbury Mini Eggs and Hershey Miniatures. What were your former vices? Fess up here (LOL) ...

"Former"? "vice"? I'm sitting here eating my serving of 31 Licorice Snaps right now. I don't have a problem with a serving of candy as a treat. I can't swear off candy for the rest of my life (& that's how long I'll be doing this) so if I want it, I have it & I enjoy & savor every bite. And it's enough. Plus, I make sure I have earned it with my exercise calories so it is bought and paid for :) No guilt, no vice!
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Oh memememe, I love ju jubes, chocolate covered almonds and as many of you have mentioned PB m&m's
  • YourFriendBecky
    Options
    Yesssssss... (sighs longingly)... candy is the cornerstone of my weight problem, and yet I still can't tell it goodbye. We are attempting to "just be friends", but that serotonin boost and the smooth sensual texture and taste of chocolate and the chewiness of caramel and the feeling of total relaxation... bliss.
  • SafariLara
    SafariLara Posts: 172
    Options
    I love most chocolate! for me my weaknesses are, york pieces, reeses pieces, ANYTHING with chocolate and peanut butter, tootsie rolls, and gummy bears!
  • Swilson87
    Swilson87 Posts: 139
    Options

I dont do fruit....I do not like candy... AND I can't get enough veggies...CAKE is my weakness... but honestly since I cut sugar out of my diet a few months back, Ive had maybe ONE craving and that was during menstruation

So I'm not alone in the no candy world...
  • DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo
    Options

So I'm not alone in the no candy world...

nope and I forgot to add, I HATE ice cream... though I do like Italian ice