i am now accepting positive MFP friends... :P

Options
Hi guys!
---To keep this very short and sweet...my name is Sulltana, and I've been a member for about two weeks now. I am looking to make some friends on this site, so that we can be positive reinforcements for one another. One thing I can tell ya, is that I have a thing for sweets, and they are difficult to turn down....but as long as I have friends on this site, and I get to see how great everybody is keeping up....it will make me stronger to resist...---

Thanks for your time everybody!!! :]]
I'll be looking forward to all the requests :P

Replies

• emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile :)
    I love new friends... Im pretty positive (except for having a really bad day today) and... I freaking love sweets!
  • Ninjitsu
    Ninjitsu Posts: 163
    Options
    I'm always happy to cheer on my friends. I even provide them with pumpin' workout music :)

Because I'm a guy and NOT a creep, I will give you the choice of adding me (rather than sending you a request).

Either way, welcome to MFP. I wish ya all the success you earn.

-Rain
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Why not be Proactive, read posts by people and YOU "Friend" them. Reading posts can give you some idea about someone (at least a snap shot) and maybe you won't have to eventually put some "negative" ones on "hide."
  • Sulltana87
    Options
    I feel loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :]]]

Okay, it may take me a while to reply back or even find out how to add a friend...lol...

But thanks guys!!!!!! Let's all stick together and achieve our goals!! Honestly, even if it takes me two weeks to lose a few pounds, I will be happy. As long as we are all on the right track of eating healthier, life is good!

<3
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    You can add me : )

2639362.png
  • williamhobbs
    Options
    I'm always game for positive friends..add me if you like!
  • MeredithLee11
    MeredithLee11 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request :)

(I have a wicked sweet tooth too)
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    hahaha! Having positive friends is the secret to success on this site!!

Welcome to the world of glass half full xx
  • RLBRIGHT
    RLBRIGHT Posts: 6
    Options
    I have a hard time with chocolate, not somuch sweets, just CHOCOLATE.
  • cabb44
    cabb44 Posts: 4
    Options
    Well, I trump both of you cuz I own an ice cream parlor!!!!! so hard!