P90X Classic started 4-11-11

Options
Hi everyone i'm new to myfitnesspal so bear with me lol. I just started P90x classic today and thought i was going to die haha i was white as a ghost when i finished and felt sick. could only finish half of abripperx! anyone else start this recently if so i could use some support and maybe a little motivation lol. Any advice or suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

Replies

• RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    friend me... but I'm on the P90x Lean Schedule.... I'm 11 days into it but I can support brah!!
  • nicholed27
    Options
    Yes Yes Yes!!! It is something serious I have been alternating between P90 and Insanity!!! Hang in there though in the summer we will be fierce I started On March 24th I have lost six pounds in two weeks
  • lcslavin
    lcslavin Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi There...I am just beginning my 6th week. When I started I could only do 1/2 - 3/4 of the workouts. Now I am completing them fully (struggling at the end). Hang in there...it does come along!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    You will get better! It took me a while to finish all of ARX but I kept pushing myself. Just do your best and forget the rest.
    Good luck and follow the nutrition plan!
  • joshuaviator
    Options
    Thanks for the replies i know plyo tomorrow is going to take me to hell and back but i'm ready lol!
  • AndreSF
    AndreSF Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hang in there, it will get easier!
  • kioga86
    kioga86 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I started the day before last, feel free to add me as well!