messed up

Options
I realized I made a error on my start weight , how do I fix it ?

Replies

• bigjug1967
    Options
    I realized I made a error on my start weight , how do I fix it ?
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Unfortunately, census says you cannot go back and change it:grumble:
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    Omg then what can I do now , I have lost weight and it will look like I gained weight :sad:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    I think there are a few frustrated members.:frown:
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    I am totally disappointed now
  • rainysoul
    Options
    Dont be disapointed!!! you LOST weight! Thats awesome!
    The numbers may not show it.. but you do! And you know it! And I bet you feel a little of it too!
    Congrats, and keep up the good work!
  • lbychick
    lbychick Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job loosing the weight :bigsmile: dont worry about what it shows you know you did it and thats great...
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words , I am the one at fault , not the site . I am the one who typed the wrong weight in , I miss understood my doctor I weigh 369 now but was 379.3 just 3 weeks ago at the doctors office . so I know I am on track 3 lbs a week is about what I feel with my clothing too.
  • rainysoul
    Options
    Thats awesome!
    I dont know what you are doing, but you are doing something right!
    Just make sure its the healthy way!

I put my weight in, blindly... Couldnt find my scale (must have hid it, or burnt it or something lol :laugh: )
    I plan on getting another one, I tried to round up.. put more than I was, that way when I weighed myself, it could be lower, and I could feel a little better. If its more.
    I dont know what Ill do.

If its right on. then I guess really no problem.

Keep in touch, let me know how you are doing!
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    it is okay. As long as you know the truth. There are no weigh-in police here :tongue:
  • NoMoreAt3
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC! Great job, keep up the good work! Very soon the original number you put in will be a distant memory.....YAY!!!