Halloween Candy + PMS

Options
OMG!!! Could there be worse timing?! :sad: I am full blown PMS... chocolate cravings, :devil: sweet cravings... and its all rght here at my finger tips. :grumble: I can't seem to have just one.... aaarrrrrgggghhhhh!! I've been doing really well, but these past few days are killing me:explode:

Replies

• rv8396
    rv8396 Posts: 14
    Options
    OMG!!! Could there be worse timing?! :sad: I am full blown PMS... chocolate cravings, :devil: sweet cravings... and its all rght here at my finger tips. :grumble: I can't seem to have just one.... aaarrrrrgggghhhhh!! I've been doing really well, but these past few days are killing me:explode:
  • rolanda
    Options
    Don't deny yourself as it will only create more cravings..and you should take these pills you buy at the store they're vitamins 400mg of IU. They help stop cravings when your getting your period. Also, grab a bite-size candy or split your candybar with someone else, just don't overinduldge. If you eat one bad thing a day, who cares as long as you work it off! :]:bigsmile:
  • llhenley
    llhenley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    No kidding. My kids candy is all over the place from halloween. I have gained 3 pounds since Halloween. Stay strong. You can do it. I haven't eaten any today. Thank goodness.
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Eat one or two than move it out of your sight. Then play with your kids.:smile:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya honey. I have a sugar induction!:sad:
  • artnoren
    Options
    Try Blow Pops. Only 50 calories and they take awhile to finish. When you're done you are left with a small piece of gum to chew. Works for me.