New to the site, hope I can stick to it!

Options
Hey everyone, I am new to this site and I really hope it will help me stick with my weight loss goals. I really need to do this for my health because I have type 1 diabetes and Im hoping losing weight will make the managment a little bit easier. I have a food issue so I really hope that this will help, it also is hard because I dont have any support from anyone! I just need to push myself I suppose, I really want this but in reality its really hard.

Replies

• soccerjewel47
    Options
    welcome!!! And you will learn alot!!! just remember it will be worth it in the end!!
  • slschuenke15
    Options
    thank you very much! I hope so, I really need this!
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    First of all, Welcome!

I know it's hard choosing foods and everything like that. My mother has diabetes and I see her struggling to make good nutritional decisions. It's all a matter of motivation.

If you need advice or motivation, don't be afraid to add people including myself as friends. We are a good community that will get you in the right direction!
  • slschuenke15
    Options
    thank you very much, i appreciate it!
  • Tiffany_2cute4u
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new too and whenever you're feeling down just shout out a post. It seems that this site has a GREAT support team! Good Luck!