Play nice!!!

Options
If we are supposed to be motivational and helping eachother see what works and what doesnt then why the hell are some women on here so *****Y sorry had to say it.

If I ask for help I dont need your rude responses. like my mom and millions of moms teach their kids " if you dont have something nice to say then dont say anything at all"

If I dont agree with someone or something I wont say anything or I will just ask more questions to see their point. ugh negative ppl make me angry

Replies

• MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Well said! :)
  • SRM88
    SRM88 Posts: 7
    Options
    Agreed!
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Firstly, congrats on your amazing success, you look great.

I'm sorry people have been rude to on here. Sadly that's just how some people are but the great thing is most people here are super nice and very supportive as you already know. Anyway, just wanted to encourage you not to be dragged down by the negativity of others.:smile::happy: :glasses:
  • JessicaDraws
    Options
    well said!!
  • SaraTonin
    SaraTonin Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    - Anonymity
    - Mood swings
    - Frustration
    - Jealousy

I think that's the four things...

People who are dealing with weight issues can also be dealing with psychological issues, so I like to remind myself of that when someone seems really difficult.
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    not to be witchy but I never expect people to have manners or take the high road on the internet. this forum / site is A LOT nicer than most I've ever browsed or been a part of. not disagreeing with you though, if someone asks something there is really no reason to give a nasty answer other then they can.
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    this board is friendly. congrats on your success.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Hear hear!
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Sorry you have had some bad experience on here. Most people are very friendly, helpful and positive. I would suggest that if anybody is nasty or rude, hit the delete button !!
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I agree, they should play nice, but sadly that's not our world. And sometimes the ppl that piss you off can be the motivation to prove them wrong. When ppl I work with tell me I can't lose weight and I'll just put it back on. One co-worker told me I'll get pregnant when I reach my goal and I won't lost it again. BULL my sister-in-law did it and weighs less now then she did ten years ago. So I know their wrong.

But it would be nice if it was a positive or well constructed criticism.
  • randa_behnam
    randa_behnam Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    i hate it when you give an opinion and someone tears it to pieces and makes you feel totally stupid.

This is supposed to be a motivational site and people should remember that. well done for posting :o)
  • FK1983
    FK1983 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    ugh negative ppl make me angry
    ^This!!!
  • CommittohealthCHANGED
    CommittohealthCHANGED Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Well said, sorry to hear people been rude. Congrats on the weight loss.
  • BillieDeacon
    Options
    I completely agree. It really irritates me how arsey people get if your methods for losing weight are different to theirs. Everyones doing it in a different way and we should celebrate the fact we're all making the decision to be healthier people, not preech about how much better their diet is compared to others! Congratulations on your loss! :)
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    A year ago I was put into the fat kids program at work. The very first day back after the holidays (it was the first monday in Jan. of course) my MA1 was running behind us, around the track at the gym, saying things like "Well I bet you guys wished you'd been PTing more huh? See what happens when you eat all that junk at Christmas time? I hope you liked it because you're sure as hell gonna pay for it now!" I was like wtf? Seriously?-I know some people might work harder with this kind of "encouragement" but I don't, I just go slower and do less.