Help!! I'm not hungry enough!!

Options
OK so according to the calorie counter I am not eating enough.
I have fallen short of the recommend calories per day, I'm only getting on average for the last 2 days, 900 calories per day.

I'm not hungry for snacking, have never been much of a big meal eater either.
I have snacked in the evenings before but this has been the preventer from me loosing any weight so I'm not eating after 7pm - the golden rule.

I need to get more into my daily intake but how without eating too much and ending up feeling far too full to exercise.

My breakfast consists of Rolled Oats, fruit and coffe.
My lunch consists of Filed Roll (homemade with chicken, lettuce, cucumber, pepper, cheese, tomatoe) and youghurt
My Tea consists of Meat (which ever i get out of the freezer), carrots or pumpkin, peas or brocolli, potatoes or kumara.
Im having 9 glasses of water a day - I dont know what else to eat.
What I am eating has my feeling full and satisfied and not wanting snacks.

Help me please.....

Replies

• elh1973
    elh1973 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi. When I put my exercise in on a daily basis I can find it hard to eat all the calories suggested but I justcontinue to log it all and take it from there. There have been some evenings when I could eat an extra yoghurtto keep to the calorie intake but I can't eat when I'm nothungryx
  • louiseei
    louiseei Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    What about some nuts to give you healthy fats? If you're exercising you do need to fuel your body - good luck!
  • chrymo
    chrymo Posts: 17
    Options
    Agree, Eat some nuts... Or a spoonful of peanut butter... it has helped me...
  • PoleBoy
    PoleBoy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    How do you have your rolled oats? Consider Muesli instead.

Butter your bread roll at lunch, or have mayonnaise with it.

Substitute a glass of milk for at least one of your glasses of water every day.

Have a flapjack as a pudding after

I've found that as I've started to eat a healthier amount my appetite has increased - so I've been able to switch back to healthier foods. But my diet is still a work in progress - currently I'm fixated on protein bars.
  • AmyScott086
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice.

Might have to pick up a nut and dried fruit mix at the supermarket to see if that helps.

But it is hard to eat when your not hungry.
  • chile_chicken
    chile_chicken Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    What about spreading some avocado onto your samdwich and added some dried fruits or a banana to your breakfast?
  • jellybaby84
    jellybaby84 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Water can be very filling, maybe drink less?

On the other hand if you're feeling full and energised I wouldn't worry too much.