My Intro...

Options
Hey everyone, my name is Dustin. Im 29 y/o and a medically discharged Marine. I have just recently begun working out again and now have a long road ahead of me. Over the past year I have put on 40 pounds of fat due to not being able to be active due to my injuries.

I hope that by summer time, I will once again have confidence to be seen shirtless. I think this site will definitely help.

Replies

• Karma8683
    Options
    Hi Dustin! I think you will like the site. It makes figuring everything out a lot easier. Good luck on your journey and thank you for serving our country :smile:
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Hi Dustin and welcome to MFP and the forums! :flowerforyou:

It may seem like a long road ahead but, as you know, with commitment and determination you'll be there in no time at all.

Good Luck! :flowerforyou:
  • xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    hey welcome :) this site is great and theres heaps of information on here. If you need support your welcome to add me. goodluck!
  • chrymo
    chrymo Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Dustin... Pretty new here my self. Anyway, you have the training and the discipline, so its no doubt you can easily do this with the help here at MFP...
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Hi Dustin and welcome! You'll love this site. There's tons of information and the support system is terrific! Good luck and I'm sure you'll do great! If you need more of a cheering section feel free to add me :)