Can you believe this girl? (Before and Current Pics)

Options

Replies

• SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    WOW......my jaw dropped...you look like a different person...you look amazing and well done ur awesome x
  • srtjo
    srtjo Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow, what a difference...Great job and keep goin!
  • lisa_lotte
    lisa_lotte Posts: 216
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • katem78
    katem78 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful!!! good job!!!
  • EmilyJ1979
    EmilyJ1979 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing....fantastic commitment :)
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    WOW!! All I can say is HELLLO NURSE!! ha! Congrats truly on the amazing job. That is awesome!
  • manymuses
    manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You are adorable!
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You are an inspiration!!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic! Fabulous work! An inspiration to us all :) Keep doing what you do!
  • cmmull67
    cmmull67 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look like a totally different person. Great job.
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    wow u look totally different well done:flowerforyou:
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • maryritt529
    Options
    WOW! Fantastic! I am speechless...or writeless;)
  • princess4mimi
    Options
    OMG!!! YOU are a very BEAUTIFUL GIRL, but YOU HAVE had a Stunning change and look absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!! There are no words for how incredible you look. Your starting weight is where I am and your current weight is my goal. SO.....any tips to share? Such as more of this or less of that or this plus that.....?

Please keep us posted of your Success, we LOVE and ENJOY learning about them!!! Congratulations!!! You look INCREDIBLE!!!! CHEERS!!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!! :drinker:
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    you look great! btw I LOVE the dress in the first pic!
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. There is really no big secret for this. I worked out every day (still do) with about 45 mins of cardio 7 days a week, and 2-3 days of weights. I kept my calories between 1200-1400. As I become lighter, I'm actually eating more exercise calories, when in the beginning I never felt like I needed to.

It's taken several years for this transformation, and while I'm not yet at my "goal" I know I'd like a healthy BMI (I"m very close!) As well as a few more lbs off for when I have children down the road!

I do allow myself the occasional treat, (2x per week) and I have an open food/work out diary! So take a look!
  • Dawn111567
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    in.cred.i.ble. !!!

thanks for sharing - you are beautiful!
  • sheasley76
    Options
    First off, let me tell you, you look AWESOME! Congrats on that. And an even bigger congrats on HOW you lost it! By doing those things I hope to get healthy as well. Just had to post and say Congrats!!!
  • Sabochan
    Sabochan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I am speechless. You look like a different person but you look so healthy and beautiful and just radiant!! Your hard work payed you back in GREAT way!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!