Just started

Options
Hi just started this feeling a little nervous incase i fail yet another diet but am keeping a positive attitude and hope i am able to stick to this one

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • vic72
    vic72 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I think you'll do just great. Stay positive!

:smile:
  • SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new also. This is my second week. Losing weight is work but it pays off. Good luck and if you need a friend don't hesitate to friend me. We're all in this together. :flowerforyou:
  • Jackdan
    Jackdan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Log your food, be honest, measure and smaller portions. Along with a little increase in activity and you should be good to go. Logging your food really will open your eyes to the calories in different foods. Remember we all have bad days it's the next day that matters. Good Luck.
  • tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    This is a great site and you will have lots of motivation. This is the first "plan" I have felt like I can live the rest of my life with. Good luck!
  • kmjp828
    kmjp828 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am just starting. This is GREAT! Its a bit overwhelming in a sense that I really have poor eating habits. Its amazing that I recognize this now since my eating journal. This is only day three! I am hopeful and excited that this will be the one success for me.!! Looking forward to posting my weight loss pic soon!!!
  • amii37
    amii37 Posts: 15
    Options
    You can do this,just log your food and exercise,I love it here it was very eye opening to me once I started logging everything,I totally changed my eating habits..Good Luck:smile:
  • MzNeecie
    MzNeecie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    hi i just started also, we can keep each other motivated b/c that seems to be my down fall with any lifestyle change ( i hate the word diet) that i start. i do very well with eating the right things and with exercising (i actually like exercise surprising huh) but when i step on the scale and the numbers don't change or go UP, I become discouraged and i stop i eat all the wrong crap and then i will skip the gym and sit on the sofa watching tv :-(.

but i have to change my attitude if i want to be the way i envision myself to be and i think thats where it all starts. well that's my sermon! i would like to add you as a friend ( if you don't mind) b/c i can use all the help i can get!

EWASB (eat well and stay blessed):smile:
  • KatrinaMurphy
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouraging msgs i created this account over a year ago but never actually got round to using it but this time i mean business :-) Although i never really realised how much junk i actually eat this is definatley an eye opener. i ve got to admit i really enjoyed the excersise i did today its been a ages since i last went swimming definatly feeling hopeful now. :happy: